Google

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Welcome to my world!

<cfoutput>Hello World!</cfoutput>

Is this a sufficient introduction???
Well, this is Manjukiran. I am a graduate in Computer Science. I work as a QA Lead in the ColdFusion product team at Adobe! Yes...Now you get it? My passions are ColdFusion and testing. This is my "Hello World" blog. OK...thts my work....My personal interests include painting, movies and sports! I will be writing about all these in my blogs..............

Oh! Wait a minute! ColdFusion is on the verge of a major release...We have just released the ColdFusion 8 public Beta! Yes, you guessed it right...I will be writing more about coldfusion to start with....Hope you find this space interesting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First things first. It is "ColdFusion" and has been since version 3.1.

Manjukiran Pacchhipulusu said...

My manager pointed this out. Changed it :)